Registration Fee | 注册费详情
Before Jan. 20th, 2021
After Jan. 20th, 2021
(Students) and Committees
|450 USD / 3200 RMB||480 USD / 3400 RMB|
|500 USD / 3600 RMB||530 USD / 3800 RMB|
|Presenter Only||350 USD / 2500 RMB||360 USD / 2600 RMB|
|200 USD / 1400 RMB||220 USD / 1600 RMB|
|Listeners||240 USD / 1700 RMB||260 USD / 1900 RMB|
|Additional Paper(s)||350 USD / 2500 RMB / Per One||350 USD / 2500 RMB / Per One|
|Additional Page||70 USD / 500 RMB / One Page||70 USD / 500 RMB / One Page|
Register now (注册链接)： http://confsys.iconf.org/register/icmeae2021
Important Notice | 注意事项
1. One regular registration is within FIVE Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. signed copyright form; c. filled registration form; d. payment proof to email@example.com to finish the registration.
5. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Refund/Cancellation Policy | 退款/取消政策
Registrations cancelled more than 90 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 90 but more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 30% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Personal Reason | 个人原因
The ICMEAE cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
Force Majeure | 不可抗力
The ICCRE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.