ICMEAE019 Paper/Abstract Submission Instructions
1. Template: IEEE-Formatting.doc
2. Paper submission link for ICMEAE2019 is at: Electronic Submission System
3. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
4. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Manuscript Preparation Instructions
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, over 4-page, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
1. Please run the paper formatting check on Electronic Submission System yourself by clicking on the printer Printer Icon under the Check Format column in the Files row in the basic paper view page.
2. Manuscript should NOT have: (1) Headers (2) Footers (3) Page numbers
3. During the initial paper submission process via Electronic Submission System, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and Electronic Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in Electronic Submission System during the submission process.
Article acceptance requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
1. The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
2. Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although expanded versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
3. Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
4. Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
5. The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
6. Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.